Resilience Innovation Skills Enterprise
Meet the founder
Rise! Empowerment, was founded by me, Patricia Mcleod, after I had been made redundant from a private sector position. With 20yrs experience in the Employment Support, Employability tutoring and Recruitment arena. With no redundancy pay or any other support being offered I felt the best way of continuing to support others into employment was to become self employed.
Ultimately I am an NLP Coach, Teacher, Strategist, Innovator and soon to be author, who has gone on to devise job seeker engagement methods, bespoke employ-ability skills programmes for corporate clients, community groups as well as Haringey Council and Haringey Primary Care Trust.
As the pioneer and creator of the Group Work Focused initiative(GWFI) in 2005, I recognised that employability is a holistic endeavour, therefore more could be done to empower job seekers to step into their personal power and take ownership of their career journeys.
My Group Work Focused Interview initiative (GWFI) and supporting tools were rolled out nationally by DWP - Jobcentre Plus. These initiatives disrupted and revolutionised Jobcentre Plus delivery strategies and forever changed the way Jobcentre Plus - DWP conduct this type of business forever. I am happy to say all of the initiatives I devised are still in play today.
Rise! Empowerment Values
RISE! set clear standards of service and behaviour so customers know what to expect. We value and respect everyone that uses our service therefore expect the same in return. We provide practical and forthright advice to create the best chances of achieving your employment & enterprise objectives.
Rise! puts our customers front and centre of everything we do. We value and respect you as individuals therefore champion and deliver the following expectations.
- Be valued and respected as individuals
- The right to participate in society
- Individual liberty and equality of opportunity
- Access to life long learning and development
- Increase personal and financial resilience through employment and enterprise opportunities
This is further underpinned by our core values which are.
* Empowerment - Commitment to making it happen
* Resilience - Courage to take inspired action consistently
* Innovation - Thinking out the box - Utilizing strategies that get results
* Skills - Fostering a mindset of possibilities, being open to learning new skills and ways of being
* Enterprise - Stand in authentic personal power - Building personal brand stories to develop multiple income streams
Our employability and career consultancy services have proved highly successful in supporting our clients to achieve employment objectives even when faced with significant barriers such as:
- Long term unemployment
- CV not being fit for purpose
- Graduates having difficulty securing opportunities aligned with their academic attainment
- No response to applications
- Difficulty getting past interview stage
- Returning to the corporate world after a career break
- Feeling stuck and unsure about what career path to follow
- Overcoming significant gaps in employment
- Returning to work after long term health issues
- Securing employment having had multiple periods of short term jobs
Why not book a discovery call if any of the above resonates with you. Contact us here
We specialize in supporting clients into careers such as:-
- Customer Service & Administration
- Local Government
- Charities, Second tier and Social Enterprises
- Security industry
- Project Management
- Health service
- Health and Social Care - Social workers
- Other - contact us for details of support packages for your industry
If this sounds like the support you are looking for,contact us to discuss your options.
Invest in your future. Re - ignite your career
RISE! AT EMPLOYMENT EVENT
Be assured that we are fully insured - SIMPLY BUSINESS
Empowering Employment Through Development